(Updated 1 March 2017)
- NEEDED UNIVERSITY FACULTY
We are looking for the following faculty to help us transition from college to university:
a. VICE CHANCELLOR
The Vice Chancellor is the chief academic, administrative & financial head of the University. Among other duties the main duties of the Vice Chancellor are to:
- Provide primary leadership to the University,
- Oversee the academic planning, pragramm review and curriculum develpment of the university.
- Oversee financial budgeting for the University and present budgets to the University Council for approval.
- Secure a finacial base for University operations and development, thereby ensurring that the vision and mission of the university are accomplished.
- Advise and assist the Univesity Chancellor as needed.
- Supervise the office of the Deputy Vice chancellr
- Serve as the member of the Univesity Council
- Serve as Chairperson of the University Senate
- Provide leadership to the Board of Adminstration, ensuaring that the University’s daily operations run effectively.
- Serve as Lecturer in the University, as needed.
- Represent the University to the general pub;ic, local and international.
- Provide leadership for University graduation ceremonies and other university functions.
- Any other duties given by the Trustees and/ or University Council.
QUALLIFICATIONS OF VICE CHANCELLOR
- A commited Christian
- PhD in any theological discipline
- A miimum of 5 years university experience.
- Ability in teaching, adminstration and leadership
- should come with own funding
b), DEPUTY VICE CHANCELLOR
- Provide academic, adminstrative and financial leadership to the University under the ssupervision of the Vice Chancellor.
- Oversee the offices of the Univesrsity Registrar, Dean of Faculties, Dean of Students and Librarian and through them, other offices under their supervison.
- Serve as a member of the University Council.
- Serve as members of the Univesity Senate, and as chairperson of the senate in the abcense of the Vice Chanceller.
- Serve as lecturer in the Univesity as need
- Implement the policies and decision of the university Council and Board of Adminstration under the supervion of the Vice Chancellor
- Serve in anyother delegated duties given by the Trustee, the ubiversity Council of the Vice Chacellor.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE DEPUTY VICE CHANCELLOR
- Christian of good standing
- PhD, Dmin
- NEW CAMPUS CONSTRUCTION
a) Constraction Foreman
- MISSIONARY SUPPORT!
CCM Global provides financial support to African missionaries serving throughout the continent. More support is needed. A listing of African missionaries needing support can be provided upon request. Contact us for further details: email@example.com
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Centre for Christian Missions
5937 Freedom Ave, Riverside,
Cell: +260 964 160960
Facebook: Centre for Christian Missions
Centre for Christian Missions
C/O Trinity Baptist Church
P.O. Box 776
Holtville, CA 92250